Catholic Charities, your Charity of Choice-
now more than ever…
Right now, people who never imagined they would need us are turning to Catholic Charities in record numbers. Please help us greet them with hope and opportunity. To make a financial donation to our ministries, please send a check or money order made payable to: Catholic Charities of Northwest Florida and mail to:Catholic Charities Northwest Florida Director of Development 1 North C Street Pensacola, FL 32502
Catholic Charities is committed to making a real difference in the lives of the poor and those in crisis by providing services that increase the health, safety, and stability of families. Services are provided in a culturally relevant manner and are based on individual/family needs and vary from prevention-based to crisis-based. It is our experience that by alleviating the immediate suffering of others, families are then empowered to move toward a more hopeful future, creating for themselves and their children a more self-sufficient life.
Please indicate which regional office you wish to support and let us know if you would like your contribution directed
to a specific program. You will receive an acknowledgement of your gift for tax purposes and because your generosity
is so greatly appreciated by those we serve each day. You may also donate on-line by clicking on the link below:
More Ways to Give
“…I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”
Gifts of Stock
Planned or Deferred Gifts
Thank you for your interest in helping Catholic Charities. Because of your support we were able to serve over 70,000 individuals who are most vulnerable and in need of our services throughout the eighteen counties of the western most part of the Florida Panhandle known as the Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee. Our programs and services respond to the needs of the poor and working poor, support children and families, and assist refugees and immigrants. Whether you give $50, $500, $5,000 or more, your gift is appreciated. For more information about giving to Catholic Charities, call 850-435-3560 or click here.
How does your donation help others:
- $10 provides bus tokens for a homeless man or woman seeking transportation for medical treatments.
- $25 could purchase gas vouchers for a client to travel to job interviews.
- $50 helps a single mother pay a portion of her overdue utility bill.
- $100 provides soft, warm bedding, new pillows and bath towels for a refugee family just arriving in Florida from a war-torn country.
- $250 could help a disaster victims replace furniture after a devastating disaster destroys their home.
- $680 will assist two eligible immigrants with work authorizations so they can provide for their families.
- $1,000 can supply 133 babies with three packages of diapers each.
- $5,000 can assist with an unwed pregnant teen’s care and pre-natal counseling.
- A $10,000 donation would provide grief and family counseling services for children and their parents when tramatized by an unexpected crisis.
You may memorialize a deceased loved one by mailing a donation in his or her name. With your check, enclose a note stating your name and address, the name of your deceased loved one, and the name and address of the person you would like for us to notify about your gift.
You may make gifts in honor of special occasions in the lives of friends or relatives, such as birthdays, anniversaries and graduations. With your check, enclose a note stating your name and address, the name of the honoree and special occasion, and the name and address of the person you would like for us to notify about your gift.
By purchasing a “Choose Life” Tag you can support pro-life agencies like ours. Proceeds from the sales of these tags are split among qualified agencies who have applied to the foundation across the state. These funds are used for pregnancy and adoption services. To learn more about a “Choose Life” license plate visit http://http://www.flchoose-life.org/
LEGACY OF GIVING GUILD
Leave a Legacy through a cash gift, your will, trust or estate. For more information, call Elizabeth Fayard: 850-435-3560
We accept running cars in good condition that we give to clients of the agency. Please contact Estella Lee at 850-436-3579 for more information about donating a car.